Monday, April 4, 2011

Early closing at Fast Lane screws customers

Both the state web site and the sign on the door say that the Fast Lane Service Center at 145 Havre Street in East Boston is open until 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, but I got there around 4:23 and found the door locked. At least three other people drove up and were angered by the early closing. I had driven home from work early just to go there to renew my resident status and got shut out. These are the small things that make people cynical about state government.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

There is almost nothing I hate more than arriving at a place to find it closed when it's not supposed to be. It infuriates me to no end.

Businesses: You are members of the community. You owe it to community members to hold up your end of the bargain. The most basic part of that is being open when you say you are.